Monday, March 15, 2010

Aikido Wall Scroll with Picture of Morihei Ueshiba

Customers ask me to do new things which challenge the norm. This customer asked for an Aikidou scroll to which he could attach a picture of Osensei, of Aikidou, Morihei Ueshiba. This is not a traditional presentation of a kakemono, but it is still beautiful, and hope it provides the desired end result. This scroll is about 3.5 feet in length and 1 foot wide. The picture is a 4" x 6" print.

The Aikidou is written by hand by Ryugyoku. The inkan still needs to be affixed.

If you would like to order a custom scroll there are three ways to get started: 1. Go to my shopping site at www.shop.customjapanesecalligraphy.com 2. Download my scroll design workbook from my website at www.customjapanesecalligraphy.com to read about the concepts behind kakejiku or wallscroll design. 3. E-mail to me directly at sales@customjapanesecalligraphy.com

No comments: