Thursday, July 7, 2011

Customer Response to Scroll

This is a response from a customer along with my reply. I guess sometimes I get too hard on myself about seeing every little flaw and mistake.

Dear Jonathan,

I have received the package today and I am very happy with the result. Maybe it is not “great” as you mentioned, but to my opinion it is at least very good!
I gave it to my friend this evening and also he was very happy with it.
Thank you very much for making this custom scroll.
Best regards,

I am glad your friend is appreciative of the gift. Probably like yourself in Martial Arts I seek for perfection in my work, which sometimes hinders my ability to see the overall good and focus only on minor flaws.
Regards,


Jonathan Maples


表装師-Hyousoushi
Custom Japanese Calligraphy
www.CustomJapaneseCalligraphy.com
www.Wallscroll.Blogspot.com
545 West 600 North
St. George UT 84770
Phone: 435-656-1870

No comments: