Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Scroll of Painting by Tanomura Chikuden

This is a scroll done of a print of Chikuden's original artwork. It is a landscape with a scholar. You can learn more about Chikuden in the wikipedia link below. The soft nature of the scroll really gives me a calm, relaxed feeling.
This was part of the Sanso collection, and I have  just a few more scrolls to make for these prints. I will be very sad when this project is over, because all the artworks are very fun to look at. I will not miss the larger pieces though...

This scroll is done with a tan cloth with a very opaque pattern. It has a rust color Ichimonji, and wood jikusaki.

If you would like a scroll made of your artwork, photo, calligraphy or other medium, please contact me at sales@customjapanesecalligraphy.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanomura_Chikuden

No comments: